Welcome to Maritime House Ltd.
Maritime House Ltd was established in 1986. The Company is a family owned business specialising in the international trade and production of industrial chemicals and specialist metals.
The business was established by Christopher Peer as part of a career spanning 50 years in the industrial chemicals industry
Maritime House supplies the following products:
- Hexamine (Methenamine)
- Sodium Bicarbonate
Specialty / Minor Metals
- Niobium (Columbium)
- Russian Rare Earths
- In March 2014 Maritime House Ltd acquired a Rhenium Recycling facility in Canada from Molycorp Minerals Canada ULC (formerly Neo Material Technologies Ltd). The plant produces catalyst grade APR and Rhenium (Re) metal pellets from a wide range of Re-bearing scrap.
- Maritime House is the authorized distributor of Tantalum (Ta) and Niobium (Nb) products manufactured by FIR Metals & Resource Ltd to the superalloy industry and gas turbine manufacturers in North America, Europe, Russia and Ukraine. All tantalum and niobium products supplied by Maritime House are EICC approved and REACH compliant.
- Maritime House is a member of the Minor Metal Trade Association (MMTA) and the Chemical Business Association (CBA).
- Maritime House works worldwide with local partners to source and supply materials.
- Clients receive first class logistical service, reliable supply and competitive pricing for all the products Maritime House supplies.
- Maritime House is REACH compliant for the companies it supplies into Europe.
- The company has 15 employees in the UK and Canada, in addition to its local partners worldwide.